* Memory leak still occured. The cause was found and fixed.
* Reworked youtube and soundcloud playback because of lag issues. Improved stability while playback, reduce cpu load and traffic.
* Fixed soundcloud now playing messages.
* Improved client plugins for client 3.1.3 to fix a potential memory leak. (write us with the contact form if you still see high memory load for the client).
* Updated identity import from the webinterface.
* Updated teamspeak client to version 3.1.3.
* Improved client file management to reduce disk space.
* Updated TS3MusicBot plugins for windows and linux clients for newest client version 3.1.3.
* Updated windows launcher and windows sound handling.
* Fixed soundcloud playback issues.
* Fixed youtube payment error issues.
* Added new startup parameter "-clibs-dir" to set a different client library directory. Default is /tmp/.
* Fixed windows launcher window size glitches (not fully visible elements) on high dpi monitors.
* Fixed some error outputs where no error existed.
* Hoster not portable setups have now a packages check on the ts3musicbot startup with informations if something is missing or outdated on the host server.
* Updated portable versions with newest libs.
* On updates/downloads TS3MusicBot will now print the selected download mirror.
* Improved client plugin code for windows and linux.
* Doubled the tries of checks for the player instance freeze detection befor the playback gets restarted. This was sometimes caused by higher buffering/loading times on slow youtube or soundcloud data servers. So this error should not get that often anymore.
* TS3MusicBot imports the identity from the older client and ports it to the new client 3.1.3 after the update.
TODO: Identity uploads over the webinterface does not work right now with the newest client 3.1.3.
Sunday, April 9, 2017
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution